Are you a big fan of tea? What kind of tea do you like? Yes, you probably only choose black tea. Regularly, you sip it in the morning. You also enjoy the experience by spending an hour brewing a pot of tea before you drink. But some of you have no time brewing a pot of tea; moreover, it takes up to an hour only to cup a tea. Well, we are not going to target you, but if you need simple with a glorious taste, you should go to Panera Bread for your breakfast. Read our article to discover the best tea drinks at Panera bread.
What is Panera bread?
Panera Bread is a restaurant chain founded in 1979 in Boston, Massachusetts. It has grown to be a national chain with more than 600 United States and Canada locations. Panera Bread is also one of the most prominent quick-service restaurants globally. It has been described as “the most successful fast food industry” company. The restaurant delivers a variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, and baked goods.
The restaurant is known for its healthy menu choices, such as organic sandwiches and salads. The menu includes sandwiches made from whole grains like wheat or rye bread, and many have low-fat options. The restaurant also offers vegetarian and vegan options, including tofu salad, veggie wrap, and vegetable sandwiches. In addition, there are many gluten-free sandwiches available. Panera Bread also offers a wide selection of fresh juices, smoothies, and other beverages. So, if you need a gluten-free breakfast or are on a diet, Panera can be your choice.
Panera bread drinks tea.
Tea is one of the famous beverages at Panera bread. The company has created several different tea varieties, including green tea, black tea, and herbal tea. In addition, many teas are available in the restaurant’s signature orange and mint flavors.
Panera Bread also offers several tea blends that can be purchased online. The company has even developed its own teabags called “Tea for Two.” This line features two varieties of tea: a blend of black tea and green tea and a blend of chai tea, black tea, and green tea.
Panera Bread also offers several varieties of flavored teas. These include orange ginger mint tea, passion papaya green tea, prickly pear hibiscus frappuccino, and jasmine green tea. Many of these flavored teas are available in the store’s signature orange, and mint flavors also offered in Panera tea bags.
The best tea drinks from Panera
16 different teas and coffees are available at Panera Bread, including green, black, white, and herbal. They are all brewed at home using a single-cup brewer or at work using a Keurig B60. Each K-Cup contains 8 ounces of tea or coffee, and each box contains 16. The price of the K-Cups varies, depending on the type of beverage. For example, black tea is priced at $2.99, while green tea is $3.49. So, What do you think? Does the price worthy to buy?
Among the 16 types of tea in Panera, one or several must have the best taste. Here are 6 types of the tea drink menu at Panera that you can try:
- The Panera Hot Tea Flavors: is a popular choice for those who enjoy drinking tea. The flavor is a blend of black tea, white tea, and herbal tea. It is a great-tasting tea that is great for those who enjoy the taste of tea but do not want to drink a lot of it.
- Panera plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea: This tea has a robust flavor. It’s sweet and fruity. It’s excellent. It’s earned a little bit of a lift to it. It’s not too strong. It’s not too weak. It’s just right. This tea is excellent for when you want something slightly different from a regular cup of tea.
- Panera Green Tea: This tea is also good. It’s a little bit milder than the plum ginger hibiscus tea. It’s not too sweet. It’s not too bitter. It’s just right. You can definitely drink this tea without having any problems. It’s just not as strong as the plum ginger hibiscus tea.
- The Passion Papaya Green Tea: It is a great-tasting, refreshing beverage full of antioxidants and vitamins. It is also scarce in calories, creating it a perfect choice for losing weight or maintaining its current weight.
- Panera Fresca: This is a drink made with prickly pear juice and fresh fruit. It’s a great alternative to soda or even juice. You can read the prickly pear hibiscus fresca review here.
- Panera Orange Ginger Mint Tea: It’s not just a tea; it’s a beverage that contains authentic orange flavor and fresh mint. It’s great for those who enjoy the taste of orange-flavored beverages.
Panera plum ginger hibiscus tea recipe
Plum ginger hibiscus tea Panera is a healthy drink that has many health benefits. It is made from dried plums, and it is very refreshing. You can find the recipe below, so you can make your own tea with glorious taste as good as at Panera.
Unsweetened hibiscus tea nutrition facts
Does hibiscus tea have caffeine? This tea can be used as an alternative to regular tea or coffee. Moreover, the hibiscus contains no caffeine, which is pleasing and healthier. It is also fitted for those who are endeavoring to lose weight. It helps in the digestion and detoxification of the body. This tea contains Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin K, biotin, and choline. unsweetened hibiscus tea nutrition facts
How to make Panera Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea At Home
Making this herbal drink for your family is very easy. Yet, there are many benefit of Panera plum ginger hibiscus tea to your health and weight loss program. Here is the list of Panera plum ginger hibiscus tea ingredients you will need before you can enjoy with your family at home.
Here are plum ginger hibiscus tea ingredients:
- Plums: The vitamin C in plums assists your body in healing to develop muscle, as well as kind blood vessels. It’s great for your eyes, as well.
- Ginger: Not just does it have vitamin C, potassium, and also magnesium, yet it likewise supplies numerous health advantages, including gingerol, shogaols, zingiberene, as well as zingerone that is effective in relieving your nausea, lowering your blood sugar, and soon.
- Hibiscus: Proof having anti-cancer and anti-bacterial qualities. It is also can boost your heart health. Finally, anthocyanins are plant substances that act as antioxidants and offer some plants red, blue, and purple shades.
- Honey: Contains some vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, potassium. It also contains antioxidants, protecting the body from inflammation and treating young children’s coughs and colds.
You may have different experiences when buying tea at Panera. And you also have a choice of different tea flavors; of course, it depends on your needs when determining the tea drink menu there. For those who have tasted the various types of tea at Panera, please share your experiences in the comments column. Which tea variant do you think is the best at Panera?
Tea is a beverage that is widely distributed throughout the world. This is because there are numerous tea variants, depending on the leaf type. For example, Panera has various types of tea made from real tea leaves and from types of herbal plants blended so that they have a unique taste, one of which is plum ginger hibiscus tea. Does Panera plum ginger hibiscus tea have caffeine? This tea is delicious and has many benefits, one of which is suitable for those who are losing weight and has no caffeine.
For the recipe reviewed on this web, I hope you like it after trying it. Because of the many benefits, you will get when you consume plum ginger hibiscus tea. Please share your experience after making this recipe? Does it taste as good as you taste at Panera? Let us know.
Finally, here is how to make Panera plum ginger hibiscus tea at home that you can serve both hot and cold.
Panera Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea
- 16 dried plum
- 2 inch fresh ginge
- 9 tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
- 6 cup water
- natural sweetener of choice to taste optional
- flaxseed oil optional
- lemon / apple cider vinegar optional
- Place the dried plums, fresh ginger, and hibiscus flowers in a jar and add water.
- Cover the jar with a lid.
- Let them soak for 24 hours. Then, if possible, let them soak under the sunlight.
- Drain the water.
- Pour in a glass, drink it with ice.
- You can add honey to sweeten and add lemon or apple vinegar to spark the taste.